Friday 31 August 2012

Showreel... complete.

It took me until 1:00am but I made my showreel and left it uploading overnight.

I awoke around 7:00 to find the upload complete, but the aspect ratio was out of whack so the video was letterboxed on all sides, argh. I made the necessary changes and reuploaded the file in the morning.

It's probably too late for the people who wanted to see it, but I've learned my lesson, I should always have a showreel ready to go. You never know when you're going to get an amazing short notice offer.

In all honesty this video isn't great as it was quickly hobbled together (if quick equals six hours) without access to a lot of the original files. I will take some time to craft a nice showreel for future opportunities. I tried to stick to the areas that were relevant to the project I was offered and I tried to keep it brief because, well, that's the idea, right?


So here it is. You've probably seen all this before.







No comments:

Post a Comment