Thursday 30 August 2012

I need a showreel...

I've been contacted with a great opportunity to be involved in a project in late October. But I need a showreel to secure a position on the group and I need it... well, yesterday.

I had never planned for this eventuality.

Tonight I'm quickly putting together a showreel of my projects. It's not going to be great, I can tell ya that. I've also found that all my old projects, once finished, have had their original files deleted from the computer after a certain number of months to free up space for newer projects, so I don't have access to a lot of the original videos. I never thought I'd need them again and I needed the HD space. I still have the final exported self-contained files so all is not completely lost.

Well, let's get cracking and see what I can come up with.

Someone get the kettle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment